James established Momentum Remedial in 2018 with a vision to provide massages that meet his clients' needs and create long term health benefits. James is devoted to improving your health through accurate muscularskeletal assessments, clear treatment plans and post-treatment support.
After completing his Diploma of Remedial Massage at the Australian Institute of Fitness in 2018, James is now a senior member of the Association of Massage Therapist and has been treating Brisbane Northside clients with remedial, sports, manual lymphatic drainage, relaxation and pregnancy massages. James is also trained in reflexology, myofascial cupping and taping.His massages are highly effective in:
- Reducing muscle tension, stress and headaches
- Undoing deep muscle knots
- Improving muscle tone and recovery
- Regaining loss joint mobility
- Promoting healthy blood and lymph circulation
- Reducing anxiety and depression
James also enjoys staying active through gym, tennis, cycling and hiking, much needed for his passion for food and cooking.